SECTION A 3 MARKS EACH
- The marked price of the fan is 800/-. It is sold at the discount of 10%. He further allowed the discount of 5% more. Find the selling price?
- prove that a3 + b3 + c3 – 3abc = 1/2(a + b + c)[(a – b)2 + (b – c)2 + (c – a)2)]
- If sin A = 3/5, find all the other ratios.
- A playground is in the shape of the rectangle. It has two semicircles on the smaller sides as the diameters. If the sides of the rectangle are 36 m and 24.5 m find the area of the playground?
- In the figure below, AL is the angle bisector of, < BAC prove that < ABC + < ACD = 2 < ALC.
- Divide 195150\ between A and B in such a way that the amount A receives in 2 years is same as the amount B receives in 4 years at the rate 4%.
- The mean of 100 students was found to be 40. Later it was found that 53 were misread as 83. Compute the correct mean.
- Find the median of 25, 27, 19, 29, 21, 23, 25, 30, 28, and 20?
- Construct a triangle whose perimeter is 10 cm and base angles are 60o and 45o.
- Find the mean proportional between 32 and 8?
SECTION B 4 MARKS EACH
- find the value of a and b
7 – 1 7 + 1
————— – ————— = a + b 7
7 + 1 7 – 1
- If the selling 20 articles at the cost price of 23 articles. Find the gain or the loss percent?
- In the figure below, < CPD = < BPD AD is the angle bisector of < BAC prove that CP = BP. C
- Factorize 12x2 – 7x + 1.
- In the figure below find the area of the shaded region? The radius of each circle is 7 cm.
- Read the page of the pass below.
MONTH DEPOSIT WITHDRAWL BALANCE
July 14 4000 4000
Aug 3 5000 9000
Aug 4 3000 6000
Aug 23 2300 ——
Nov 13 5500 ——
Nov 15 ——– 9000
Dec 2 6000 15000
Dec 23 2400 ——–
Fill in the blanks and find the interest at the rate of 6%
- if x/a = y/b then show that
x2 + a2 y2 + b2 (x + y)2 + (a + b)2
———– + ———— = ————————-
x + a y + b [x + y] [ a + b]
- If PMO is the right angled triangle < M = 90o, PM = 3 cm, OP = 6 cm, find all the parts?
- If a is subtracted form each of the deviations x1, x2, x3,….. xn then prove that the new mean = old mean – a.
- If the median of the data is 63, find x?
29, 32, 48, 50, x, x + 2, 72, 78, 84, 95.
SECTION C 6 MARKS EACH
- if 6pq x + 3p x + 3q
x = ——– then find ———– + ———–
p + q x – 3p x – 3q
- In the figure OABC is a rhombus and O is the centre of the circle. If the radius is 10 cm, find the area of rhombus
- Show that the medians of a triangle pass through the same point and divides each in the ratio of 2 : 1.
- Show that if the line passing through the mid point of the one side of the triangle and parallel to the second side bisects the third side.
- in the figure below, if AB is the shortest side and CD is the longest side then prove that < A > <C and < B > <D